When I made this card, Harvey has not yet landed in Texas bringing the devastation to that area and now also to Louisiana. Watching the coverage of the devastation in that area only puts me in awe of the force of nature and resiliency and kindness of one person to another. My thoughts are with you.
This week we have have a great inspiration for you – Dapper Denim, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 3, run through the Sparkle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz stripe (Coffee Break dsp) – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Soft Suede – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – stamp money 3 times using Memento Black, cut out
- Dapper Denim – stamp pocket and stitching using Memento Black, cut out, add money behind the pocket and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp “a little pocket” in Soft Suede and “money” in Pear Pizzazz, punch out with the Everyday Label punch, sponge using the Soft Suede add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish out.
Now make sure you check out what the design team did!
|Set(s):||Pocketful of Sunshine|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Dapper Denim, Coffee Break dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Pocket Framelits, Everyday Label Punch, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!