Are you loving the new Embossing Paste? It is SOOO fun and sooooo easy to use. Clean up is ‘easy breezy’! This week the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop will be featuring embossing (paste or folder) and I went with paste!
I wanted to feature the embossing paste on dsp and it looks AWESOME! Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Striped dsp (Naturally Eclectic) – 3 3/4 x 5, use stencil and embossing paste, let dry, layer onto Night of Navy 3 7/8 x 5 1/5, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched Oval, stamp greeting using Fresh Fig
- Fresh Fig and Emerald Envy – cut out solid leaves, add Fig one BEHIND oval and add oval to card front using dimensionals.
- Night of Navy – cut out detailed leaf, add Emerald Envy solid leaf and this one to front of oval
- Crumb Cake Ribbon – tie into a bow and add to card front to finish off.
The brand new AUGUST Mini Session is COMING SOON! We are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project, too!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Oh So Eclectice|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy, Fresh Fig, Naturally Eclectic dsp|
|Other:||Seasonal Layers thinlits, Embossing Paste, Crumb Cake 3/8″ Ribbon, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!