Wow…it’s Thursday again! The weekend will soon be here…YAY!!! School is kicking my butt and it’s only week 1! LOL!!! But that’s okay…we have a FUN inspiration sketch for you!
My friends Jo and Jackie were over for a visit and Jo brought her Spooky Cats set and matching punch. I knew I wanted to do something with this and OH MY…Connie and I were REALLY on the same page! That happens to us sometimes and we don’t know it until we load our cards for the week.
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 5 1/8, using the diagonal slashes stamp, stamp in Tangerine Tango and Memento Black to create the ‘dsp’; add to card front
- Foil Frenzy Striped Tangerine Tango – 2 7/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 3/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut our Stitched circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – punch out cat add to circle
- Tangerine Tango – stamp cat words using Memento Black and punch out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – 3/8 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner on one side and add to card front using dimensionals.
Now make sure you check out what the design team did and see how close Connie’s and my card was to mine!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Foil Frenzy dsp, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Tangerine Tango|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Cat Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!