Here it is another Saturday already…and 2 DAYS until the start of school. It’s a good thing I have this fun challenge to distract me! This week we have to take a Christmas set and use it to make a non-Christmas card. This was a fun challenge. I decided to go CAS to make my card!
Is this a fun card? I used the snowflake to make a general card. I don’t think it really looks wintery. Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Silver Glimmer – 3/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp the snowflake in Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-boo Peach, and Pool Party; stamp greeting and ‘swirl’ in Memento Black. Layer onto Smoky Slate 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 then to card front using dimensionals
- Add Silver Metallic Enamels Shapes to center of each image.
Oh so awesome! And AWESOME is the new August Mini Session which is now open! We are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project, too!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Snowflake Sentiments, Wood Words|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pool Party, Peek-a-boo Peach, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!