I know it is still some time until October and Breast Cancer Awareness month but I was using this set for my card set for the Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session AND I had this idea in my head and REALLY wanted to make it. Too many of the women I know are faced with this and I have lost too many friends to this disease.
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 5 1/2 x 11 folded
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out the ribbon
- Whisper White THICK – cut out F-I-G-H-T, layer the ribbon behind the F-I-G and add all the letter to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp LIKE A GIRL in Memento Black using the Labeler Alphabet, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals
Did you know that NOW is a GREAT time to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Edition. The kids are back to school (or just about) and it’s time to start stamping again!
The brand new AUGUST Mini Session is NOW OPEN! We are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project, too!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Large Alphabet Framelits, Support Ribbon Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!