Simple is best! You know me…I love simple cards. CAS doesn’t have to me a folded piece of cardstock with just an image stamped. There can definitely be more to it than that but that doesn’t mean it has to be complicated either. I sometimes have trouble adding ‘more’ to my cards. As soon as I start adding things it just looks cluttered to me.
Another thing I really like is the Kraft cardstock…I like the color usually much more than the Crumb Cake – it just is a warmer color to me. So this is my VERY CAS card featuring my favorite new punch (Daisy) and my favorite cardstock (Kraft).
HEre’s the details…
- Kraft – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Kraft – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and add to card front (I did mine with the back as the front)
- Crushed Curry – 5/8 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp three leaves using Old Olive, cut out
- Whisper White – punch out two daisies, layer, add leaves behind daisy, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry – punch out 3/4″ circle, add to center of daisy using dimensionals
And that is all there is…oh so simple. And speaking of simple…The new Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Edition is now open and it is so simple to subscribe! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project, too!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today and to check out all the cool ideas from our talented design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Kraft|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Old Olive|
|Other:||Daisy Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!