Happy August everyone! This week we are getting to do something I haven’t done in awhile – reinker techniques! Seriously…I don’t know when I played with just my reinkers and it took me a little bit to figure this one out. I also decided to play with the new embossing paste on this!
How cool is this! Here’s the details…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Using the Reinker Smooch technique, take two pieces of acetate, to one piece of the acetate add drops of Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-boo Peach, and Pool Party reinker, spritz with water, cover with the other one and ‘smooch’ the reinkers together, peel off the top piece of acetate and layer piece of Shimmery White (3 1/2 x 4 3/4) onto ink and press into the ink; peel back and let dry.
- Use the one mask from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks, lay on the inked piece and use the embossing paste covering as much as you want. Let dry. Once dry, layer onto Basic Grey – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – punch out two daisies, layer.
- Flirty Flamingo – punch out 3/4″ circle, add to center of flower using dimensional.
- Add flower to card front
- Pool Party – stamp banner and greeting using Basic Grey ink, punch out and add using dimensionals.
See…totally cool! Hmmm…I’m going to have to do more of these…so much FUN!
The brand new AUGUST Mini Session is COMING SOON! We are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project, too!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Peek-a-boo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Shimmery White|
|Ink:||Basic Grey ARchival|
|Other:||Daisy Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Banners Duo Punch, Embossing Paste, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!