It’s Tuesday again and time for another SUO challenge. Thank goodness it’s a super easy theme this time – Happy Birthday.
Are you ever REALLY busy and need to make a card quick? I know you have all been in that spot. First I go to the stuff ‘on top of my desk’ and then I see what else I have close by to make a quick card. The Perfect days Memories and More Card Pack really lets you make card quick!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Lemon Lime Twist Panel (it has a circle in the middle) – cut down to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Layer onto Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. Add to card front on an angle using dimensionals.
- Basic Black – cut out largest stitch circle framelit – add to card front
- Whisper White THICK – cut out Happy Birthday and add to card front
- Punch our largest balloon from one of the small printed card, add using dimensional
- Tie bow from doubled white baker’s twine, add to balloon
- Add one star metallic enamel shape
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Whisper White THICK, Basic Black|
|Other:||Perfect Days Memories and More Card Pack, Happy birthday Thinlit, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!