Oh…what a perfect theme for this week! It’s once again the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop and this week it is a Beach theme! We really have some fun things for a beach…can’t wait to see what everyone does.
When I saw this theme, I immediately thought of the fun beach chairs. Then I remembered I could make water/sand theme using the High Tide set. Put those together and this is what I got…
Is that fun? Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/8 x 4 3/8, stamp ‘sand’ in Crumb Cake, mask, stamp ‘water’ in Pool Party, ‘sun’ in Crushed Curry, ‘bird’ in Smoky Slate, and greeting using Memento black.
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, layer stamped panel on it and add to card front using dimensionals
- Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral – cut chair out of each, layer and add using dimenionals
- It’s hard to see in the photo but I used Clear Wink of Stella on the ‘water’ to make is shimmery.
Our design team is hard at work creating their project for Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!
|Set(s):||High Tide, Text Ya Later|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!