Can you believe it is Thursday already! And you know what that means that it’s time for another inspiration from Create with Connie and Mary.
This week we have a color inspiration. The colors are Berry Burst, Island Indigo, and Pear Pizzazz. I’ve had this idea for the You’re Delightful set. I thought this color challenge would be perfect to play with the idea.
Here’s the details…
- Berry Burst – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4, run through the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder
- Berry Burst Dotted Foil Frenzy – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add behind the Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Island Indigo and Pear Pizzazz – 1/2 x 4 (one of each color) add to card front on an angle.
- Whisper White – stamp P.S. using Memento Black, cut out using Stitched Circle Framelit, add using dimensionals
- Whisper What – stamp the little text bubble using Berry Burst, Island Indigo, and Pear Pizzazz, cut out and add using dimensionals
It’s not to last to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Berry Burst, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Foil Frenzy Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Berry Burst, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!