Happy Tuesday everyone! Can you believe it…it’s time for another SUO challenge! Our theme this time is a SU set that is new to you.
Now you might be saying…this isn’t a set that is new to you…you posted a card with it last week. Well yes, technically that is true but it counts because I made the two cards on the same so when I used this set it was new to me! So see…that works right? And I’m sticking with this story!
Here’s the details…
- Powder Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whole Lot of Lovely dsp Powder Pink dotted – 2 1/2 x 5, add to card front on an angle
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 5 1/2 add to card front
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 3 1/4, run through the Oh My Stars embossing folder, staple piece of Powder Pink 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon
- Whisper White – stamp flying piggy using Memento black, cut out using Stitched Oval Framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Powder Pink – stamp piggy using Memento Black, cut out
- Whisper White – stamp wings using Memento Black cut out add to pink piggy, add piggy to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||This Little Piggy|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Powder Pink, Basic Black, Pool Party, Whole Lot of Lovely dsp|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Powder Pink 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!