This month is just speeding by isn’t it! It’s time once again for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and this week our team is doing Shaped Cards! This like this are always more difficult for me but I think I came up with a cool idea.
I was looking at my Naturally Eclectic dsp and my Eclectic Layers Thinlits and decided I could have some fun with a gem shaped card. It ended up being much easier to make than I thought it would be.
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 folded. The top part is measuring in 1 1/8 in and 1 1/8 down on both sides. Once that is cut, mark over 2 1/8 along bottom and cut down on an angle from each side to create the diamond shape. I played around to make my layers – one with the gem print then layer that onto Night of Navy. Add to card front.
- Whisper White – Cut out Stitched Circle Shape, add using dimensionals.
- Night of Navy, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist – cut out bottom gem base; Silver Glimmer – cut out 3 gem details, layer and add to card front.
- Soft Sky, stamp banner and greeting using Night of Navy, punch out with the Banner Duo punch, add to card front using dimensionals.
The Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session is open and it is not too late to subscribe!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, Naturally Eclectic dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Eclectic Layers thinlits, Banner Duo Punch, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!