Happy Thursday everyone. Well, summer decided to come back with a bang. It is so hot and humid out and where is all this rain coming from!
The other day my friends Jo and Jackie came over to stamp. Jo had the This Little Piggy set – oh so CUTE! I played with it a little and made a couple cards with it.
I decided to go with this happy little guy. I like being able to stamp him on colored cardstock and cut him out instead of having to color him.
Here’s the details…
- Powder Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded; stamp the one design on the bottom using Blushing Bride an the clouds on the top of the card using Smoky Slate
- Berry Burst – 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Powder Pink – stamp piggy using Memento Black, cut out
- Whisper White – 3 1/8 x 2 7/8, cut edges on diagonal so that bottom measures 2 1/8, stamp piggy again, color ‘grass’ using Pear Pizzazz, flower in Berry Burst and Daffodil Delight, add Berry Burst to HAPPY
- Berry Burst Foil Frenzy – 3/8 x 2 7/8, add behind the Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add cut out piggy to card front
The Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session is now open.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!
|Set(s):||This Little Piggy|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Powder Pink, Foil Frenzy Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Berry Burst, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!