Happy first Thursday in July everyone! I can’t believe we are starting the second half of the year…where did it go! (And okay…while we are at it…where in the heck is my summer going!)
This week we have a cool color challenge for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge – Peek-a-boo Peach, Tranquil Tide and Night of Navy. I really love the framelits for the Eastern Elegance and LOVE the greetings in the Lovely Inside and Out set so I put them together and this is what I got.
Here’s the details …
- Peek-a-b00 Peach – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Night of Navy print (Delight Daisy dsp) – 1 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, stamp FRIEND in Peek-a-boo Peach and For a Great in Tranquil Tide, layer onto Night of Navy 4 1/2 x 4 3/4 and add to card front
- Stamp 4 pointed image from Eastern Beauty onto Tranquil Tide print using Night of Navy, cut out with matching framelit, cut into 4 pieces
- Cut out two of the point framelit from Peek-a-boo Peach and center circle from Night of Navy, layer these piece together using dimensionals and add ‘leaves’ behind flower, add to card front to finish off.
Our design team is hard at work creating their project for Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!
|Set(s):||Lovely Inside and Out, Eastern Beauty|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Peek-a-boo Peach, Delightful Daisy dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide, Peek-a-boo Peach|
|Other:||Eastern Medallion Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!