For all of my friends in the U.S. Happy Independence Day! I hope where you are the sun is shining and you are having a fun and safe gathering of friends and family!
The theme this time for the SUO challenge is Summer Fun – anything that reminds you of summer! I’ve been playing with the Pocketful of Sunshine for my Create with Connie and Mary July Mini edition and I had these ‘cool’ sunglasses leftover and just sitting on top of my desk looking VERY lonely! So I had this idea to make it into a really ‘CooL’ card!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 5 1/2, layer two strips of Foil Frenzy Specialty paper 5/8 x 5 1/2 behind the panel then add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – cut out the C and L from the Large Alphabet and use journaling pen to add ‘doodling’; stamp sunglasses using Memento Black, cut out with matching framelit and all all three piece to the card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Tangerine Tango
- Tangerine Tango – stamp smiley face word bubble using Memento Black, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Tangerine Tango – two pieces 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to top and bottom
- Add small rhinestones to to glasses to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Pocketful of Sunshine, You’re Delightful (Hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Foil Frenzy Specialty dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Tangerine Tango|
|Other:||Pocket Framelits, Large Letter Alphabets Framelits, Journaling Pen, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!