Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. With Independence Day right around the corner our design team is creating with ‘patriotic colors’.
I wasn’t sure what I really wanted to do with this colors and then I remembered the anchor in the Seaside Shore set and thought it would be perfect with patriotic colors.
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Dapper Denim – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper Whit e- 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Seaside Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out using Stitched Square framelit then a square framelit to make a frame, add to card front on an angle.
- Real Red and Dapper Denim – cut out stars from the Crate framelit set and ad to card front
- Whisper White – stamp anchor using Versamark and silver emboss, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp banner greeting using Real Red, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel stars to finish off
Our design team is hard at work creating their project for Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Dapper Denim, Real Red|
|Ink:||Real Red, Versamark|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Seaside Embossing Folder, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!