Well here it is again…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. Our theme this time is Black and White…cards in just black and white. Hmmm…I do like a little ‘pop’ of color in my card but I did stick with the all black and white theme!
What a simple card! Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp label using Memento Black, punch out, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using 1 1/4 Circle Punch, layer onto 1 3/8 Basic Black Circle and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out large dragonfly add to card front using dimensionals
Everything is better with dragonflies! LOL!!!
|Set(s):||Label Me Pretty|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black|
|Other:||Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Pretty Label Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!