Can you believe it…it’s another Tuesday and time for another SUO Challenge. Our theme this time is patriotic colors so I went with good old red, white and blue!
I hadn’t realized when I went to make my card that Stampin’ Up! retired all the stars! GEEZ…who’s in charge??? What WERE they thinking??? I did finally find this small one in the new Wood Crate thinlet set. But REALLY…why retire BOTH Framelits AND punches.
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp medium circle in Real Red and small circle in Dapper Denim, layer onto Dapper Denim 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front at an angle.
- Silver Glimmer – 3/8 x 4 1/4 add to card front
- Whisper White – 7/8 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Dapper Denim, cut into banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut star in Real Red, Dapper Denim, Silver Glimmer, layer and add to card front using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Dapper Denim, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Real Red, Dapper Denim|
|Other:||Wood Crate Thinlets, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!