WOW…I can’t believe it. My craft room is actually set up enough that I saw challenge and was able to just sit down and do it! I knew where everything was in my new craft room that I wanted to use. AMAZING!! If felt good to just sit down and stamp and CAS is the way to go! The CAS challenge on SCS was to use fish and I immediately thought of the little fish in the jar set. SOO cute!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded, run top through the Seaside Embossing Folder
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, stamp small jar in Memento Black and ‘water’ in Soft Sky. Draw a ‘stick’ for your flag using Basic Black marker.
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 3 3/8 x 3 3/8, add Whisper White panel to it and add to card front on an angle using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp fish in Pumpkin Pie, cut out and add to card front
- Peek-a-boo Peach – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a little flag and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Shapes as ‘bubbles’.
See…wasn’t that quick and easy? You know what else is quick and easy? Signing up the Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Edition!
The Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Edition will be opening soon – WOO HOO!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US per month! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Jar of Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky Peek-a-boo Peach|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Seaside Embossing Folder, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!