Sorry I’m late getting this post up for today. Trying to get things together so I can go and visit my sister and the day of the week completely slipped my mind.
It’s time for another SUO challenge and our theme this time is Mainly Masculine – cards for guys.
So I’m looking through my VERY limited imaged that could be masculine and saw my fun ‘No Bones About It’ set that I haven’t used in a while so decided to go for it! I paired it up with the Urban Underground dsp and thought it turned out pretty good.
Here’s the details…
- Delightful Dijon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Black/Silver X print – 2 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Slashed print – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Delightful Dijon and foot prints using Memento Black, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp one dinosaur using Memento Black and Smoky Slate and the other using Delightful Dijon and Memento Black, Cut out and add to card front, stamp leaves using Delightful Dijon and Smoky Slate, cut out, add to card front
- Add Silver Star from the Urban Underground Embellishments to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||No Bones About It|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, Urban Underground sp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Delightful Dijon|
|Other:||Urban Underground Embellishments, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!