Happy Saturday everyone! It’s that time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. This week our theme is tri-fold cards. I had a tough time figuring out what style I wanted to do but finally settled on this one.
Here’s the details…
- Wisteria Wonder – 5 1/2 x 11, score at 4 1/8 and 8 3/8, fold. On front flap measure up 2″ from the bottom and cut from top fold down to mark.
- Delightful Daisy dsp – 3 7/8 x 5 1/4, add to inside panel
- On front panel stamp greeting using Night of Navy, stamp inside Thank You also using Night of Navy
- Whisper White – stamp daisy 2 times using Night of Navy and center on one with Daffodil Delight, leaves are Old Olive and Night of Navy. Punch out daisy and cut out leaves, layer everything together
- Calypso Coral – 3/4 x 9, wrap around card securing in front, add daisy to bellyband using dimensionals
Here’s the open view…
LOVE the new daisy and daisy punch! And speaking of love…
Although we are not having a May Create with Connie and Mary Mini Edition we still are offering a special PREORDER BONUS when you sign up for June and July Mini Sessions over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US per month!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Delightful Daisy dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Daisy Punch, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!