Can you believe it…it’s another Thursday so it’s time for another inspiration from Create with Connie and Mary. This week…it’s a fun sketch!
I wanted to use something new for the challenge but then have ALL this leftover dsp so I put the two together and this is what I got!
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 5 1/2 c 8 1/2 folded
- Striped (Fresh Fruit dsp) – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, layer onto Peek-a-boo Peach 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp ‘flower’ using Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, and Peek-a-boo Peach and ‘leaves’ in Pear Pizzazz. Cut them all out, layer an add to card front – the Flirty Flamingo one is added using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1 1/4 x 3 1/4, stamp FRIEND in Pear Pizzazz and for a great in Memento Black, add to card front
- Add some Perfect White Accents (because that was the only thing I cold find) to finish off!
So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the designs from our talented design team.
|Set(s):||Lovely Inside and Out|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-boo Peach, Fresh Fruit dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Peek-a-boo Peach, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!