This was really one of my MUST HAVE sets from the new catalog and I was sooooo happy to see that it was on the pre-order list!
The SUO Challenge theme this time is ‘watercoloring’ and well…let’s just say ‘watercoloring’ is not high on my list of things I like to do. I think part of my issue with watercoloring is that it looks ‘messy’ to me. I am definitely one of the those ‘color inside the lines kind of gals!’. LOL!!! So I decided for my ‘watercoloring’ to use the acrylic block method to ‘watercolor’ a background for my beach chair!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Color Theory dsp stack – two pieces – one 1 1/4 x 4 1/4 and the other 1/2 x 4 1/4; add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, ink acrylic block using Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Soft Sky, spritzer and stamp onto paper – hold down allowing the ink to spread; let dry
- Stamp frame of chair in Soft Suede and seat in Dapper Denim; stamp breathe in Dapper Denim and just in Soft Suede; add to card front just dimensionals
- Add some glitter enamel dots to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Color Theory dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Dapper Denim, Marina Mist, Soft Sky|
|Other:||Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!