Happy first Saturday in May everyone! It’ time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and our theme is pocket cards. Can’t wait to see what everyone does with this one!
One of the first sets I couldn’t wait to get was the new Daisy Delight Set and matching punch. I thought it would be perfect for my pocket card this week!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11, score along 11″ end at 1 1/4 and 5 1/2, score in from each side at 3/8″. Trim off sides so that it looks like this…
- Fold to make into a pocket
- Delight Daisy dsp – Navy print – 1 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to top flap and round corners of flap and top piece.
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy
- Whisper White – stamp large daisy twice using Memento Black and punch out, stamp center using Daffodil Delight, layer daisy, stamp outline leaf in Memento Black and solid leaf in Old Olive – do four, cut out an add to back of flowers, add flower to pocket using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 3 x 5, round top corners, stamp thank you in Night of Navy and row of flowers in Daffodil Delight, insert into pocket
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Delightful Daisy dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive|
|Other:||Daisy Punch, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!