Happy May everyone! Well I AM moved in. The painters have left the new house. The boxes are SLOWLY getting unpacked. My craft room is somewhat unpacked…but not totally. I did have enough stuff unpacked so that I could stamp a card for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday’s Challenge. We have a cool color combo this week – Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, and Old Olive. the Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron will be leaving at the end of this catalog…I will miss these colors. I decided to use a set that is retiring and think it turned out pretty good.
Here’s the the details…
- Tip Top Taupe – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tip Top Taupe Gingham Print (Succulent Garden dsp) – 1 x 4 1/4, add to bottom of card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, stamp pointy flower in Mint Macaron, flower center in Tip Top Taupe and open flower in Old Olive, add to card front.
- Old Olive – cute two pieces 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to top and bottom of Whisper White panel.
- Whisper White – stamp large pointy flower in Tip Top Taupe and small pointy flower in Old Olive, cut out layer and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Mint Macaron – 3/4 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals.
So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the designs from our talented design team.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Succulent Garden dsp|
|Ink:||Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Soft Suede|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!