COOL…we have made it to the end of April! That is just soooo amazing! And after the REALLY TOUGH theme of last week, this week is easy peasy…FRAMES! Use a frame to showcase your main image – oh so easy!
I decided to use the fun balloon adventures to celebrate the end of this month! Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Festive Embossing Folder and layer onto Watermelon Wonder – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out frame using Layering Squares – scallop and plain framelits, add to card front
- Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo – punch out large balloon
- Bermuda Bay – cut out striped balloon, add to Pool Party balloon using dimensionals
- Watermelon Wonder – cut out dotted balloon, add to Flirty Flamingo balloon using dimensionals
- Basic Grey – cut out TWO balloon ‘strings, add behind balloons and add balloons to card front using dimensionals
- Peek-a-boo Peach – stamp banner and greeting using Memento Black, cut out and add using dimensionals
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Peek-a-boo Peach|
|Other:||Pop-Up Balloon Thinlits, Layering Square Framelits, Festive Embossing Folder, Duo Balloon Punch, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!