WOWZA…it’s already the LAST Thursday in April! Can you believe it? And the best part…school is ALMOST over for the term! YIPPEE!!!
Well, you know that since it is Thursday it is time again for some inspiration from Create with Connie and Mary and this week it is in the form of a sketch. I haven’t used my Nailed It set near enough so decided to pull it out for this week’s sketch. It just pairs so perfectly with the Urban Underground dsp and embellishments.
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Urban Underground Dijon dsp – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Urban Underground Black Chevron dsp – 1 1/8 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Silver Foil – 1/8 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, layer onto Basic Black – 2 3/8 x 3 5/8, ad to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate and Delightful Dijon – stamp and cut out saw and screwdriver. layer, add to card front (screw driver with dimensionals)
- Add some Urban Underground Embellishments to finish off.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the talented design team’s project!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Delightful Dijon, Urban Underground dsp, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Build It Framelits, Urban Underground Embellishments, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!