Okay…I have a little secret to share. With us packing up our house and moving, I had to do a bunch of stamping to make sure that I had things to post on my blog while all my ‘stuff’ was still packed away in boxes. So I stamped and I stamped and I stamped and I stamped. Then I stamped some more!
I had EVERY POST for the month of April designed, stamped and posts written up and scheduled by April 1st…NO FOOLIN’! But it was really nice not having to worry about them and to take my time setting up my craft area so I’d be ready to start in again for May!
I just LOVE the Special Reason set and wanted to have some fun with is. Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blooms & Bliss dsp – 6 strips 5/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, cut out large circle using Layering Circles framelit, stamp greeting using Rich Razzleberry, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out large flower and two large leaves; add flower using dimensionals (little teeny, tiny pieces of dimensionals that is) and add leaves
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
This one really is fun and can be done just using any scraps!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blooms & Bliss dsp|
|Other:||Stylish Stems Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!