Do you have a style of challenge that just makes your brain HURT! Well…that would be this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. Our theme is Punch Art and there are two things I am NOT good at Watercoloring and Punch Art. Of these two I DREAD Punch Art. Add to this my stress of packing up my house and moving an all I can say…don’t expect much!
So here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11, folded
- Soft Sky – 4 x 5 1/4, stamp clouds using Memento Black, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – 1 1/8 x 4, use fringe scissors to make ‘grass’ and add to card front
- So Saffron print (Cupcakes & Carousels dsp) – cut large heart (Layering Hearts framelits), fold in half
- Real Red – one petal from the Pansy punch add to top
- Peek-a-boo Peach – cut out one point of the Medium Star punch, add to inside of heart as beak
- Crumb Cake – cut out two ‘balloon strings’ to use as chick legs
- Basic Black – 1/4″ hole punch, add for eye
- Bermuda Bay – cut out smaller hear (Layering Heart framelits) for wing
- Peek-a-boo Peach – stamp dotted balloon, banner and greeting using Memento Black, cut out
- Basic Black – cut out balloon ‘string’, add to card front, add balloon and banner using dimensionals
Okay…it’s pretty lame but what can I say…BRAIN HURT! But what is as easy as can be is subscribing to Create to Connie and Mary April Mini Edition! It’s not too late!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Set(s):||Lift Me Up, Balloon Adventures|
|Paper:||So Saffron, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Real Red, Peek-a-boo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Fringe Scissors, Pop-Up Balloon Thinlits, Sweet and Sassy (Heart) Framelits, Pansy Punch, Medium Star Punch, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary Site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!