Well it’s more playing with the A Little Foxy dsp and this time I decided to pair it with the High Tide set.
Now at first I wasn’t sure just how good this would work but after I finish, I ended up being pretty happy with it. I haven’t used this set to really build a scene but I do like stamping the words over the one image of the lighthouse…I think that looks really cool. I have also found when using the Baker’s Twine for bows that I like doubling or tripling up (like I did here) before I tie it to make it a little more substantial.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper Whit e- 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Calypso Coral/White print – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, layer onto Night of Navy 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Chevron print – 2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Pool Party raindrop print – cut with large circle framelit, sponge around the edges using Pool party, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 x 4, punch using Scallop Tag Topper and round bottom corners using corner punch, stamp lighthouse using Smoky Slate, greeting using Night of Navy and Calypso Coral and ‘light’ using Calypso Coral, add tag using dimensionals.
- Triple layer Night of Navy Baker’s Twine, tie into a bow and add using glue dot
What a cool encouragement card!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, A Little Foxy dsp|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Layering Circles Framelits, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Night of Navy Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!