Happy middle of April! Since it is Saturday it is time for another Create with Connie Design Team Blog Hop and our theme this time is Oh The Places We Will Go! Since our theme is travel, I decided I would travel in a hot air balloon!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cupcakes & Carousels Bermuda dsp print – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Cupcakes and Carousels So Saffron dsp print – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind Bermuda print and add to card front
- Early Espress0 – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front on left side
- Very Vanilla – stamp and cut out 5 large and 2 small clouds using Crumb Cake, add 2 large and 2 small clouds to card base
- So Saffron – 2 x 4, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, layer onto Very Vanilla 2 1/8 x 4 1/8, add to car front using dimensionals
- Add 3 large clouds using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp small hot air balloon using Peek-a-boo Peach, Bermuda Bay, and Calypso Coral, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
It’s not too late to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Edition! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Set(s):||Lift Me Up|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Cupcakes & Carousel dsp|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Peek-a-boo Peach, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Up and Away Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary Site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!