You guessed it…it is Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary inspiration! This week is a fun and easy sketch.
With the end of the catalog soon to happen, I’m trying to use sets that I KNOW will retire (like the hostess sets) or that I THINK will retire. This is just such a fun little set and I didn’t use it near enough.
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Fruit Stand dsp – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 4 1/4 – cut TWO, add one behind each side of dsp panel and add to card front.
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp arrow and greeting and three bees using Memento Black. Add arrow using dimensionals. Color bees using Basic Black and Daffodil Delight markers, add clear Wink of Stella to wings , add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinstones to finish off
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Edition is open and it is not too late to subscribe! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the cool ideas from our design team and don’t forget to subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Fruit Stand dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Clear Wink of Stella, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!