So life right now is just a bit complex. We just purchased a new home and are in the process of moving. We aren’t just moving, we are downsizing…it’s complex.
But the SUO challenge theme this month is simple – sympathy and caring. The With Sympathy stamp from Flourishing Phrases is so beautiful and I wanted to pair it with Special Reason. This is what I came up with.
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Crumb Cake
- 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon – fold in loops stapling loops together, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower using So Saffron and leaves in Crumb Cake, cut out and add to car front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – cut out flower center using framelit, sponge Crumb Cake around edges and add to center of flower
I just love the simple look of this.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Special Reason, Flourishing Phrases|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, So Saffron|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, So Saffron|
|Other:||Stylish Stems Thinlet Dies, 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, Hand Held Stapler, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!