As I’m packing up all my stuff (DANG…I have A LOT of stamping stuff) I’m trying to use some different things instead of just the things form the Occasions mini. I saw my Sunshine Sayings sitting there and decided to do a quick card to share with you all.
I’ve been really having fun playing with the A Little Foxy ds paper stack!
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Smoky Slate print – 3 3/4 x 5 layer onto Whisper Whit e- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out heart and add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out hope and add using dimensionals
- Had some heart silver metallic enamel shapes to finish off
It’s not long now until the release of Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Edition! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, A Little Foxy dsp paper stack|
|Other:||Sunshine Wishes Thinliet, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!