Together is a really exciting day for my husband and me. Today we are closing and taking possession of our NEW HOME! WOW!!! As you know if you have been following my blog we have been purging and packing and packing and purging…LOL!!! We move in on Monday!
But I have a card to share with you today for my celebration! Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flaming – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 foled
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Striped Pool Party dsp – 1 x 5, add to bottom of Whisper White Panel
- Silver Foil – cut out Star Blast Edgelit, trim and add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out the insides of the stars using the Star Blast Edgelit, add to card front
- Stamp large star in Pool Party and small star in Flirty Flamingo, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1 x 3 3/8 stamp greeting using Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
It’s not long now until the release of Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Edition! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Subtles dsp paper stack, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Star Blast Edgelit, Basic Rhinstones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!