When I first saw the Celebrations Duo embossing folders in the Occasions mini I liked them but didn’t jump on them (and the matching set) right away. Once I got them though, I really have had fun with them.
We used them in my craft group last month and this was one of the cards we made with it!
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip – 1 7/8 x 3 1/2, layer the three pieces together on angles then run through the ‘HAPPY’ embossing folder, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut into banner on both ends and add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – punch out large balloon, add using dimensionals
- Draw ‘string’ using Chocolate Chip marker.
How quick and easy!
It’s not long now until the release of Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Edition! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Duo Balloon Punch, Celebrations Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!