Okay…FREAKING out here! We are closing on the home we purchased NEXT WEEK….LET THE CRAZINESS BEGIN! SOOOOO much to do…so little time!
But it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have a fun sketch for you. I did change mine around a bit – flipping the one panel. FINALLY had the chance to use my Nailed It set….oh so fun!
Here’s the details…
- Delightful Dijon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Delightful Dijon – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Hexagon Dynamics folder and add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 1/2 x 4 1/4, use the ‘ruler’ Build It Framelit and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4 x 2 1/2, stamp nails using Memento Black
- Urban Underground – Silver/Black specialty print – 1 x 2 1/2, add to right side of panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch our using Classic Label Punch, trim off left side, add using dimesnionals, add Urban Underground Embellishment to piece
- Stamp hammer on Smoky Slate and Delightful Dijon using Memento Black, cut out both, add Delightful Dijon handle to Smoky Slate piece, add to card front using dimensionals
So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out what our very talented design team did with this sketch!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate, Delightful Dijon, Urban Underground dsp|
|Other:||Build It Framelits, Hexagon Dynamics Embossing Folder, Urban Underground Embellishements, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!