This time the SUO challenge theme is A Favorite April theme. As soon as I saw that, I thought April Showers. I just love the Weather Together set and just haven’t used it enough (sure hope it doesn’t retire!). The umbrella was perfect for an April Showers theme!
I didn’t want to use any of the greetings that came with the set but LOVE the greeting from Beautiful you and it worked just perfectly with my card. It looks so good with in different colors!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry, stamp raindrop in Sof Sky
- Succulent Garden dsp (Calypso Coral print) – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind right side Whisper White panel
- Sweet Sugarplum – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind left side, Whisper White panel, add panel to card front
- Succulent Garden dsp (flower print) – stamp umbrell using Memento Black, cut out
- Basic Grey – cut out handle (I cut into pieces to I can make longer) add to back of umbrella
- Sweet Sugarplum – cut out umbrella handle, add to umbrella, add umbrella to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Weather Together, Beautiful You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum, Succulent Garden dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Umbrella Weather Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!