It’s that time again…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and WOW…this is our last one in March! This week the team will be featuring Alphabet cards – cards using letters. Well with that…I just HAD to use the Large Letters Framelits.
For this week I decided to keep things REALLY simple. As soon as I saw the challenge, I had the idea for this card. SOOO quick and easy!
Here’s the details..
- Smoky Slate – 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 x 6 1/4, add do card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White THICK – cut out HELLO, add using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp larger flower Flirty Flamingo/Watermelon Wonder, smaller flower Peek-a-Boo Peach/Pumpkin Pie, leaves Emerald Envy, cut out, add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
|Set(s):||Jar of Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Whisper White THICK, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Peek-a-boo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Emerald Envy|
|Other:||Large Letters Framelits, Everyday Jar Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.