It is hard to believe that we are now on the downside of March which means that soon SAB will be over! Knowing that the end is near for SAB the theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop is Farewell to SAB – using our favorite SAB set!
With so much going on right now with getting ready to move I am definitely all about CAS (clean and simple!). The Avant Garden is a perfect set for doing that!
Here’s the details…
- Sahara Sand – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Carried Away dsp (Watermelon Wonder print – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals on an angle.
- Whisper White – stamp flower with Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo and Flirty Flamingo stamped off, stamp leaves in Mint Macaron and stamp off, flower centers in Night of Navy and stamped off, stamp dots using Smoky Slate stamped off, add to card front
- Pink Pirouette – 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals
- It’s hard to see but add CLEAR sequins from the Metallic Sequins collection to finish off
There is still time to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Edition. Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Carried Away dsp|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Metallic Sequins, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!