What a roller coaster of weather we are having in Ohio. Have numerous days int he 60s…today we have snow. Now, it’s not a lot of snow but it’s sticking! I HATE WINTER!
But it is time for another SUO Challenge and this time our theme is Up in the Sky…Things that Fly! Oh my…so many different things to use in the occasions mini but of course, when you talk about things that fly…it just gotta be DRAGONFLIES!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp the ‘dots’ using Blushing Bride and the greeting using Basic Grey, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – cut out medium dragonfly, ad to card front
- Blushing Bride Glimmer – cut out a small dragonfly, add to card front
- Add some silver sequins to finish off.
Yep…it is really THAT easy!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||Detailed Dragonfly Thinlet Dies, Neutral Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!