Okay…so I promised a total of 3 CAS cards using the overall same design yet using all the main images in the Beautiful You set.
This is my third, and final car din my set. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this look. It is just so simple but the pretty colors really pop on the mostly white card.
For the first one, click here.
For the second one, click here.
I also think one of the things that really help make these cards pop is the fun enamel dots!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 (yes, I know this is NOT the standard layer size), stamp woman using Smoky Slate and greeting using Pool Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry
- Stamp umbrella onto the Sweet Sugarplum Incolor Envelope print using Memento Black, cut out and add to image
- Layer onto Bermuda Bay 3 5/8 x 4 5/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add enamel dots – Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
And still another TOTALLY CAS card!
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session opens tomorrow – March 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay,Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Brights Enamel Shapes, Incolor Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!