Okay…so here is my second card using a VERY CAS design and the fabulous Beautiful You set.
If you missed by first card, you can check it out here.
I wanted to come up with a design that is so very simple yet really stylish and works with the 3 main images in this set. This one just makes me happy! I love greeting perfect…it really makes me smile.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 (yes, I know this is NOT the standard layer size), stamp woman using Smoky Slate an greeting using Pool Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
- Layer onto Rich Razzleberry 3 5/8 x 4 5/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add enamel dots – Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Yep…another truly easy and TOTALLY CAS!
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session will be opening March 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Brights Enamel Shapes, Incolor Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!