Welcome to the first Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop for March. The theme this time is sympathy or encourage…cards that it seems I am needing more and more lately.
Life is a little complicated right now as my husband and I have put a contract on a new home that will allow us to downsize. A lot of the downsizing will be my craft space – EEK! If all goes well, we will be moving sometime in April. So I have until then to get my stuff down to about a third of what I have now. Let me tell you…NOT easy!
So…with all this going on besides working and STILL fighting bronchitis, I needed to go for something super easy. With thinlets and designer paper, making a nice but simple card is just a snap!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Falling in Love dsp – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, layer onto Very Vanilla 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – cut out the large flourish, add to card front
- Sahara Sand – 1/4 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Blushing Bride – 1 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Tip Top Taupe, cu into a banner, ad to card front
So very simple. And if you are look for some great ideas for the Occasions Mini and SAB it’s simple to subscribe for the Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session.
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session will be opening March 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Falling in Love dsp|
|Ink:||Tip Top Taupe|
|Other:||Flourishing Thinlets, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!