Can you believe it….it’s the VERY LAST day of February! WOW…the best thing about the last day of February is that maybe winter is starting to come to and end. Hmmm…the only problem though is that since we have wacky weather – 70 degrees followed by 30 degrees for our highs…it’s hard to say what will happen in March and April.
Now it is time for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is Celebrating Green!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White THICK – cut out the floral pattern from the So Detailed Thinlet dies
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/7, cut out and oval using the Layering Oval Framelits, stamp ON YOUR using Smoky Slate, add the floral detail behind the oval and trim off any excess, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp banner using Mint Macaron, cut out and add using dimensionals.
I really like the way this turned out…nice and simple!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Time of Year (hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||So Detailed Thinlet Dies, Layering Oval Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!