Hello everyone and happy Thursday! What a beautiful spring week we have been having here in Ohio! WOW…I cannot believe this weather!
Since it is Thursday it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary inspiration and this week it is a cool color inspiration – Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Emerald Envy. These colors are just so happy! My card is just very simple – I’m still fighting Bronchitis (week 4 – GRRRRR!!!)
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded, round the bottom right corner
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 3 3/5, stamp greeting using Rich Razzleberry and scattered dots (from Avant Garden) using Smoky Slate; round bottom right corner
- Emerald Envy Runched Ribbon – cut two short pieces, fold in half and add behind Whisper White panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Rich Razzleberry – cut out ‘frame’ but layering the two pieces, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Tangerine Tango, cut out with matching framelit
- Emerald Envy – cut out two small outline leaves, add behind flower, add flower to card front using dimensionals
Yep…it really is so quick and easy!
The Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session opened February 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Set(s):||Special Reason, Avant Gardent|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Emerald Envy|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Stylish Stems Thinlits, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!