Oh my word…it’s Saturday again so it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is Up in the Air (anything that flies). We have LOTS of cool things in the mini for that! Well…you know that I LOVE dragonflies so…since those fly…it was a no brainer!
Before I give you the details…this is a super easy card. I needed a card for a mnt for my craft group and we were using the lace doilies. This is my third card using them.
Here’s the details…
- Tip Top Taupe – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Falling in Love dsp – 3 x 5 1/2
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind dsp panel and add to card front
- Lace Doily – add with Vanilla side up
- Very Vanilla – punch 2″ circle and add to center of doily
- Mint Macaron – 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out medium detail dragonfly, add using a dimensional
Can you believe it…it really is that easy!
The Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session opened February 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Set(s):||Sealed with Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Sky, Falling in Love dsp|
|Ink:||Real Red, Soft Sky|
|Other:||Shapes Stitched Framelits, Brights Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!