I LOVE this set! No…really I do! It is one of the coolest looking flowers and I just LOVE flowers.
I’ve been fighting bronchitis the last couple of weeks (I think it is winning) and this weekend I needed to get caught up on some cards to post and put together some make and takes for my craft group. I decided that I’d just have my cards do double purpose!
We did this card last night and the ladies just loved it. The cool thing is you can flip it and it looks just as nice! I decided to use the color challenge from The Paper Players for this.
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Falling Petals Embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Vanilla side of Lace Doily
- Copper Foil – 3/4 x 4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 1/4 x 4 1/8, cut ends on diagonal, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – punch out 2″ circle, stamp greeting in Smoky Slate, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp small flower in Blushing Bride, cut out with framelit
- Small open leaf – cut out in Copper Foil and Smoky Slate, add behind flower and add to card front to finish it off
What a different color combo…just LOVED it!
If you are looking for more ideas for the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration Brochure, the Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Edition is now available.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Copper Foil|
|Ink:||Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Stylish Stems Thinlits, Falling Petals Embossing Folder, Lace Doilies, 2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!