Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Can you believe it … it’s time for another SUO challenge and our theme this time is Sale-a-bration Fun. I just got the So Very Much set and wanted to pair that with the Avant Garden set.
In the beginning of January I made this cool card…Avant Garden…and wanted to build on that when I made this card.
I was working on cards for my upcoming stamping group so decided to make something that I could use a a make and take for that even. I LOVE the way this turned out.
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp ‘splatter using Flirty Flamingo
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, stamp Thank You and so very much in Night of Navy, stamp flower using Flirty Flamingo (one full strength and one stamped off once) stamp leaves using Pear Pizzazz and flower center using Smoky Slate
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add behind Whisper White panel
- Half of the doily (white side up) – add behind the Whisper White panel and add to card front
- Add piece of the Pear Pizzazz Tasty Treats washi tape to finish it off
Is that a fun and simple card!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||So Very Much, Avant Garden|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape, Lace Doilies|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!