Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are challenging the team to use Red, White and one other color.
So…this is one of those instances where this started out as one thing and then took a turn. Just so you know how FAR this took a turn this started out as Red/White/Silver and the Nailed It set. Okay…let’s see what I did…
Okay…so here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- White/Red print – 4 x 5 1/8, lay on card on an angle, trim edges, add to card front
- Soft Sky – 3 1/2 x 5, lay on card on an angle, trim edges, stamp heart using Soft Sky, add to card front
- Red/White dotted print – 4 1/4 x 1 3/8, cut top on an angle so the narrow side is 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp swish using Soft Sky and greeting using Real Red, cut out using Oval Stitched Framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Real Red Enamel Hearts to finish off
The Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session opens today – February 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Set(s):||Sealed with Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Sky, Sending Love dsp|
|Ink:||Real Red, Soft Sky|
|Other:||Shapes Stitched Framelits, Brights Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!